So you’ve purchased the new Adobe Acrobat X, now how do you use it? During this valuable half-day course, you will learn everything you need to know to effectively put Acrobat X to work in your law practice. The presenters will demonstrate how to use the features that will best benefit you and your support staff. Join us and learn how you can enhance your practice with Acrobat X.
Please note: This course will focus only on Adobe Acrobat X, both the Standard and Professional versions.
Discover how to:
- Create, edit and enhance Pdf files
- Combine files in Pdf portfolios
- Add signatures and security
- Work with forms in Acrobat X
- Use Bates Numbering
- Perform batch processing and automate tasks
- Expand e-discovery and litigation tools
Recorded during a live webcast in September 2011.