Still groan and grimace at the prospect of digging into a construction dispute, defect claim or contract form? Would you rather drive a railroad spike through your temple than listen to someone drone on about change orders, mechanic`s liens and payment bonds? Well, you`re in luck - we`re fresh out of railroad spikes and we have convinced a few of the liveliest and most knowledgeable construction attorneys in New Hampshire to reprise their popular 2006 seminar on construction law. Be prepared, however, it`s anything but boring.
This seminar will highlight and define:
• Key construction players
• Top 10 most wanted and most dangerous contract clauses
• Project contracting methods, including construction management and design-build
• Construction lender requirements impacting contract rights
• Changes and Extras
• Special Considerations for Modular and Manufactured Housing
• Collection Tools, including mechanic`s liens, payment bonds, attachments and
• Substantial Completion and project Close-out
• Prosecuting Claims through litigation and arbitration
Written materials are included.