An experienced panel of attorneys serving at all levels of the criminal justice system authored this book regarding the unique ethical and professional challenges facing criminal justice attorneys. Learn and share practical tips for identifying and addressing ethical issues that arise in the “real world” practice of criminal law.
Topics of may include:
• Ethical issues in discovery
• Candor to the tribunal and the attorney client privilege
• Grand jury secrecy and witness privilege and disclosure of exculpatory information
• Conflicts of interest and cooperating witnesses
• Correcting false statements by witnesses at pretrial, deposition and trial stages
• Ethical issues and the media