Here are the materials in .pdf format from the seminar that took place in December, 2011.
Materials alone do not qualify for any NHMCLE Credit.
Click on the Table of Contents document for a preview of the materials.
The program will go through a series of topics that break down the process of prosecuting and defending a DWI case into a series of steps.
• Case Development - Preparing a DWI Case
• The Administrative Process - ALS, IDIP and Restoration
• Search and Seizure - the Stop, Testing, Arrest and Beyond
• Pretrial Motions and Cross-Examination of the Arresting Officer
• Common Issues at Trial and Sentencing