The program will go through a series of topics that break down the process of prosecuting and defending a DWI case into a series of steps.
Topics will include
• Case Development - Preparing a DWI Case
• The Administrative Process - ALS, IDIP and Restoration
• Search and Seizure - the Stop, Testing, Arrest and Beyond
• Pretrial Motions and Cross-Examination of the Arresting Officer
• Common Issues at Trial and Sentencing
Who should hear this program?
Attorney prosecutors, police prosecutors, and private practice and public defender attorneys who have tried less than 10 DWI cases.
Written materials are included.