This seminar is for attorneys at all practice levels, but those practitioners who are unfamiliar with or relatively new to the CSPA will gain the most out of attending this program.
• How the Act functions
• Requirements of those with property within the protected shoreline
• The Shoreland Act’s purpose
• Implementation of permit requirements
• Enforcement of the Act and the recent amendments in 2007 and 2008
• Compliance with the Act including:
• Activities that do not require a permit
• Activities that are specifically exempted
• Possibility of obtaining a variance from certain provisions of the Act
• Grandfathered uses and,
• Redevelopment Waiver for redevelopment or expansion of nonconforming structures
Written materials are included.
Steven M. Whitley, Baldwin & Callen PLLC, Concord
Jason R. Aube, Shoreland Protection Specialist, NH Dept. of Environmental Services, Concord
Amy Manzelli, BCM Environmental & Land Law, Concord