1. Public Policy Reasons For Local Government Brownfields Efforts
2. The Brownfields Process
3. Brownfields Liability Protection
4. Local Governments Acting As Brownfields Developers
5. Local Governments As Stimulators Of Private Brownfields Initiatives
6. Historic Tax Credits
7. Economic Development By Environmental Developers
This program explores how municipal governments can advance their own economic and other policy goals through the federal and North Carolina initiatives. Specifically, the program covers: public policy reasons for local government Brownfields efforts, local governments acting as Brownfields developers, local governments as stimulators of private Brownfields initiatives, issues and concerns in promoting Brownfields redevelopment in North Carolina.