followed by a 60-minute discussion and video clips of jurors
deliberating actual PI cases:
• Dealing with weaknesses in voir dire
• How to get jurors talking
• What types of questions are “fair game” and what types of
questions are likely to get you in hot water with the judge?
• Should you seek commitments from jurors during selection?
• Tort reform and other influential juror mind sets
• Are the approaches different if it’s a catastrophic injury or
• Who are my bad jurors? Who do I want to strike?
• How do you know who your opinion leaders are?
Why does it matter?
• Dos and don’ts