Explore scenarios that you may have
experienced in your practice.
The expert panel will address questions such as:
- May you hire opposing counsel’s associate?
- When may you represent a husband against a wife when you previously represented the wife in another matter?
- May you represent a criminal defendant when your former client is a prosecution witness?
- May you represent multiple shareholders against a corporation that you incorporated?
- What types of waivers do you need when representing co-plaintiffs?
- What conflicts do judges view as disqualifying?
- Who is a government lawyer’s client for conflict purposes?
- May you invest in your client’s start-up or serve on your client’s board of directors?
The Completion Date for Self Study is the date you reviewed the materials, not the Completion Date listed on the Certificate of Completion.